Another Email Scam begins

A couple months ago I posted my dealings with an email scammer, which I ended up humiliating. now it seems another scammer is trying get my attention.




This time it's from a mystery woman named Olga. "Olga" sends me these pics of her and stating that she's sorry for not getting back to me. This is actually pretty funny, Olga? Really? Cmon, the name screams scam.

Here are pics that were enclosed I'm the email.










Looking at the pictures I noticed a slight resemblance to actress, and Quincy Jones' daughter: Rashida Jones. What do you think?








Close huh?

Well, I'll be messing with Olga's head and leading her on. Time to scam another scammer. Stay tuned.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

Location:Burbank Ln,Woodbridge,United States

Comments

Popular Posts